[Udpcast] Using UDPcast in a C program directly as a function

cyber work cyberworkproject at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 18:51:02 CEST 2021

Dear sir,

I would like to start by thanking you for your work on udpcast as it has
been very useful for a lot of people and companies.

I am reaching out in order to get some insight on how to use udpcast
(sender & receiver) directly in C code without executing it from a bash
call.

To be clear, I would like to know if there is some kind of documentation on
how to use these programs in C as functions that I could call.

So far, every program that I have seen uses udp-sender and udp-receiver by
a bash call inside a C or python code. This does not suit me because it
slows significantly the speed of the program.

Thanks a lot