[Udpcast] Two or more clients drops bandwith by 2 orders of magnitude

William Oquendo woquendo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 05:34:19 CEST 2021

Hi, thanks for your answer.
Do you mean making sure of that when doing the test by using udpcast? in
that case how? I cannot find explicitly how to do that in the manual.
In any case I re run the test (after a power failure) and things are
scaling better now, as expected. I do not know why ...
Thanks for udpcast

--

Best regards / Cordialmente,

William-Fernando Oquendo