[Udpcast] Multiple file transfer

prasad t m prasadmech1985 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 09:58:32 CEST 2013

Tyler,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I believe as per your suggestion we can send the entire folder to the
client machines.

In my requirement the client machines are having total space of 4GB with
300-500 MB free space.
I will be transferring a folder (almost same as present in client with some
of the files modified), clients should recieve only modified files and
ignore unmodified files. I cannot transfer only the modified files from
server.

So to implement, my reciever should know the name of the file being
transferred.
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Prasad