[Udpcast] UDPCast for Windows - Source Code

Veluru, Aruna aveluru at ballytech.com
Mon Apr 22 18:32:51 CEST 2013

Hi All,

                Our application provides download solution to devices connected to network.

Currently its point to point download, so when the download is scheduled

concurrently for more devices IIS gets blocked and file download gets failed

due to which hardware requirement of our product increases.

                When we started looking for multicast solution we found that UDP cast tool

providing faster download of 1GB file.

But we couldn't find windows version source code.

May I know the process to get source code of UDP cast for windows version?

Much appreciated your help.

Thanks and Regards,
Aruna Veluru