[Udpcast] Udp-sender take 3

William Smith WSmith at ket.org
Tue Aug 7 02:02:28 CEST 2012

Sorry, was on vacation when you answered...  Setting the family fixed the bind problem.

Using async mode and a --max-bitrate I can get it to run if I assign two different IPs to --mcast-rdv-address and --mcast-data-address.

I'm now working on the getting the rate governor to work.

It appears that udp-sender  gets to the broadcasting control message and stops even in async mode..

Command is:

udp-sender -f filename -- async --fec 8x8 --mcast-rdv-address 225.0.0.1 --mcast-data-address 225.0.0.2 -g ipe.so:ip=235.0.0.1,port 1024

William