[Udpcast] selecting all partitions

Dominic Massé 851d229 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 15:05:29 CET 2011

Hi everyone,

First time I use this email list, hope to have some help on udpcast :-)

I used the boot media configurator and it working really great, but I would
want to automate the process of selecting all the partitions for imaging.

In the "Cast-o-matic Stage 2 (web-based udpcast configurator)"  what could
be the parameters in the "Device to be copied" field for selecting ALL the
partitions for a drive to be copied?   Because in Windows 7, there is a
small 100mb partition that needs to be copied on the clients as the other
partition that have the OS system files.  Don't want to select 1 partition
at a time....

thank you for your help !

DM