[Udpcast] patch submit: Use "flprintf()" on every printout on stderr

Julien Aube julien.aube at openwide.fr
Mon Sep 13 11:50:51 CEST 2010

Hello,

While using udpcast, I found out that it may be very verbose on stderr, even if
a logfile is specified.

This turns out to be a problem for our embedded application where the stderr is
a (slow) serial port.

So here is a patch which replace every occurrence of fprint(sdterr,...) by the
flprintf() function defined in log.c.

I thought it might be of some use for people.

(This patch also happen to cleanup the blank spaces at end of lines)

Julien
--
People in the embedded space don't do prototypes. They hack something until it
works, then it's done.