[Udpcast] Using Windows version of UDPcast 201005241607.AYC 201005231203.AYC Re:201005220726.AYC

Sumit Arora sumit at alldeankenya.com
Tue May 25 12:45:15 CEST 2010

Dear Abraham

Thanks for your assistance.

Now I know what mistake I was making, I was presuming that I have to run the
utility first and then give the command

Udp-sender -f Kenya.doc as was shown in the snapshot.

But now I successfully transferred a file between 2 PCs but will further
test with multiple machines.

On website I found that there are set of commands to use in satellite
environment, Uni-directional mode; Keyboardless mode etc.

1.	Is there any mode or log file where I can get details of receivers
that have received the file successfully and those who have not yet received
this file.
2.	Can we have keyboard less mode or unattended mode for receivers. My
aim is that the receiving PCs should have UDPcast receiver running
continuously and as soon as there is a new file from server it starts the
transfer without any manual intervention.

Please suggest.

Thanks and Best Regards.

Sumit Arora