[Udpcast] Using Windows version of UDPcast 201005220726.AYC

Abraham Y. Chen AYChen at Avinta.com
Sat May 22 16:39:53 CEST 2010

Hi, Sumit:

1)    Have you simply followed the command line instructions at:

    http://udpcast.linux.lu/cmdlinedoc.html

    to try a file transfer? They apply to Windows downloaded version
just fine. It should get your first foot into the door.

1)    I am not a software engineer, but a system engineer with primarily
hardware background, in the process of trying to make use of the very
beginning part of the this utility for establishing a near real time
knowledge database about all active nodes on a network. If you have
applications other than what UDPcast basically intends to provide, we
can discuss further, perhaps off-line.

Abe (2010-05-22, 07:39)
Avinta Communications, Inc.
www.Avinta.com