[Udpcast] Keyboard Problem - DP55KG

Registrations regis at manavi.com
Wed Feb 10 21:36:36 CET 2010

Hello Everyone,
         Sorry if this message is redundant. I am new to this list.
UDPcast seems to not recognize my keyboard. In fact, I am having
trouble with it recognizing my installed hard drive since it doesn't
find any disk parameters I give it.. I have tried everything and I've
come to the conclusion that maybe there is no support for my board at
this point. I am using the Intel DP55KG motherboard. Does anyone know
if this board is supported and if so, do you have a work around for
this problem? Any help would be much appreciated.

Payam