[Udpcast] Problems With timeout of satellite transmission

Diego Zimmermann diego.c.zimmermann at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 17:27:02 CET 2009

Thanks by your replay Alain.
I use udp-sender/receiver in a LAN too but the problem doesn't exists.
I'm using tcpdump to check what packages it's coming by satellite, but in
there looks normal.
I don't know if a solution with timeout can solve my problem, but its my
first choose to fix this problem.
Anyone have this problem related or know anyone who have this before?

Thanks a lot

--
Diego de Carvalho Zimmermann
Phone: +55(41) 8836-8972