[Udpcast] Problems With timeout of satellite transmission

Diego Zimmermann diego.c.zimmermann at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 13:00:28 CET 2009

Hi guys,
I'm using udp-sender to send an announce package and using udp-receiver
inside of a C program in loop who stays checking for new announce packages.
The announce package has no more then 1.5K
The problem is, after some interactions, udp-receiver lock and stay quiet
waiting for close the connection by sender, but the announce is complete
inside the system.
So, my question is, can I put a timeout in udp-receiver to close this
connection if some defined time pass away?

--
Diego de Carvalho Zimmermann
Phone: +55(41) 8836-8972

http://blogdoboot.blogspot.com