[Udpcast] Strange problem with UDPCast

Devin Bayer devin at freeshell.org
Fri Sep 28 20:02:18 CEST 2007

On Ramadan 17, 1428, at 16:54, Alisson Cavalcante Agiani wrote:

> I´m trying to boot UDPCast on a Pentium 233Mhz, 128mb RAM with the
> floppy disk but it locks on "input: AT Translated Set 2 Keyboard
> as /class/input/input0"
> It happened also with a Pentium Pro 166Mhz, 64mb RAM...any ideas?

I don't know but I had this problem on two machines also (AMD K6's).
I haven't got around to debugging it myself, but I did some research
on google and it might be related to ACPI.  Can you try these kernel
parameters:

	acpi=off
	acpi=on

Although this doesn't seem related to udpcast much, it would be nice
if udpcast allowed easily using a 2.4 kernel image, since it probably
wouldn't exhibit this bug.

- Devin