[Udpcast] UDPcast sender freezes

Gunner Poulsen gp at lyngbjerggaardskolen.dk
Mon Mar 26 14:31:57 CEST 2007

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 13:59:10 +0100, Alain Knaff wrote
> Gunner Poulsen wrote:
> > Dear friends - I have a problem.
> >
> > My UDP-cast is working very vell from PXE (that's not the problem). The
> > problem is that after a while 2 - 30 GB it surdently freezes and I can't get
> > in touch with the mashine via the keyboard or anything. And the cloning-proces
> > stops. I  worked at is the whole night the other day (to 4 morning), but it
> > keeps doing it.
> > First I used a version 2 month old, then I updatet to the newest at that time
> > (20070306) but is kept apering. I use no command-line-options and it is a
> > switch with 20 mashines.
> >
> > Any sugestions about what could be wrong?
>
> Could this be a hardware issue?

In that case it is not a mashine specific hardware problem. I tryed to move
the harddisk I am cloning from to another mashine and the same thing happend
(by a diferent amount of GB).

> Any messages displayed before the freeze?
No.

> Do the caps-lock and num-
> lock LEDs on the keyboard still react?
No.

> Which machine freezes? The sender, or one of the receivers? Or all
> at once?

The sender. The receivers keep wating and wating.....

Med venlig hilsen Gunner Poulsen
Lærer på http://www.lyngbjerggaardskolen.dk
Magnus' far!