[Udpcast] Exiting udp-receiver or reboot machine after a certain amount of time without transfer activity -. NEW BUG

David Crider suprdave at foothills.net
Thu Feb 8 20:51:49 CET 2007

Hello group, This is my first post and wanted to thank everyone and the
author(s) for their hard work.
I work in the broadcast industry and have been developing Datacast
solutions for KET. Well, after seeing this project I realized that this
could replace our propitiatory software. The only hurdle is to be able
to throttle the output on demand, as the one- way stream and forward
error correction system has been implemented. I will get details on the
throttling procedures for the group if anyone is interested. The
hardware that it needs to talk to is a Logic Innovations IPE (IP
Encapsulator) that embeds the IP traffic in the 19.39 Mbit data stream.
I can give more info on request.
David Crider
Special Projects Engineer
Kentucky Educational Television