[Udpcast] cast-o-matic initrd modules.info does not include all modules?

Frederik freggy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 09:50:39 CET 2007

On 2/1/07, Frederik <freggy at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to create an initrd for udpcast with cast-o-matic. In the
> first screen, I only chose sky2 gigagabit ethernet driver and the ahci
> and piix SATA drivers. These files are actually present in the
> generated initrd, but it seems the file /lib/modules/modules.info does
> not include any SATA drivers. Could somebody check this please?

Could somebody take a look at this problem please? Even the iso file
on the main web site does not work because SATA modules are missing. I
suspect that it comes from the script which makes the images: it looks
for modules in drivers/net and drivers/scsi, but not in drivers/ata
wherse SATA modules are placed (maybe sata modules were moved from
scsi to ata directory in 2.6.19?).

--
Frederik