[Udpcast] Windows and duped machine names

John Newbigin jnewbigin at ict.swin.edu.au
Thu Sep 28 01:54:22 CEST 2006

You need a SID changer, which can normally also set the host name.

There is no SID changer for linux.... yet.  It so happens that I am
working on one at the moment.  I hope it will be ready 'real soon now'.

I'll post to this list once I have a test version ready.

John.

--
John Newbigin
Computer Systems Officer