[Udpcast] Kernel rebuild

Darin MacLachlan dmaclachlan at Hatsize.com
Wed Sep 13 15:41:51 CEST 2006

Thanks for the response,
I found the problem, I was using the old version of the linux file so it was looking for the old file structure for the module drivers.

I'm still fighting with trying to get the kernel to load the cciss scsi module, not as a module but part of the kernel.  The HP systems need the cciss as part of the starting kernel.

Regards,

Darin MacLachlan
System Engineer
Hatsize Learning Corporation