[Udpcast] Automatic reboot and DHCP-timeout

Michael D. Setzer II mikes at kuentos.guam.net
Tue Jun 28 15:36:42 CEST 2005

Just as a quick addition. I just created a udpcast floppy image to
take a look at it, and unfortunately, the busybox included with the
floppy image is very stripped down. It doesn't contain reboot or
many other option. The other versions might have a larger version of
busybox.

The other option I've used is the ipmac.txt to have it get the ip
addresses based on the mac address. That way to avoid the dhcp
at all.

I've used busybox with g4l (ghost for linux) and added udpcast as
an option.