[Udpcast] Marvell Yukon Gigabit Ethernet Adapter

Alain Knaff alain at knaff.lu
Thu Jun 16 09:41:05 CEST 2005

On Monday 13 June 2005 13:00, D Teed wrote:
> The easiest solution for you would be if our udpcast
> developer updated the web-enabled udpcast configurator
> with the Intel Marvell Yukon ethernet support.

The Intel Marvell Yukon was already present (as "sk98lin, SysKonnect
SK-NET Gigabit Et hernet SK-98xx driver"), however I updated
cast-o-matic anyways, in order to take into account some other "new"
cards (Broadcomm 4400 10/100, ...). The new cast-o-matic now also has
the module name in the label, rather than only the description.