[Udpcast] How to do an automatic reboot

Donald Teed dteed at artistic.ca
Wed Jun 8 18:07:18 CEST 2005

You would need to include the script that is run when
udpcast is finished.

This script is one of the files that is inside the initrd file,
and it is called udpreceiver.post

You can try the command reboot in that file.  Make sure your
initrd image includes busybox, so this command is supported.

I don't know how you are going to tell the client
BIOS to now boot from disk rather than from network.
Perhaps if selecting the network was done manually,
the disk boot will be default in your case.

--Donald Teed