[Udpcast] Udpcast image does not complete boot

Jean-Paul Bauer jpbauer at sizwe.org
Fri Feb 18 14:27:09 CET 2005

Yip, all works fine. I have just finished installing Windows 98 (used DOS
floppy to boot and start setup) on the machine 2 days ago, and am able to
boot the machine using WolfLand linux (a floppy distribution). I have another
machine with identical hardware configuration that is also not able to boot
using the udpcast boot floppies, however does work with both Wolfland linux
and DOS floppy.