[Udpcast] UDPcast on a Mac again

Dylan Martin dmartin at seattlecentral.org
Wed Sep 17 19:25:15 CEST 2003

Can't you just grab the source from the UDPcast site?

I wasn't trying to make the standard udpcast floppy/cd work in yellowdog,
I was trying to do a lot more custom stuff.  When I did this I created my
ramdisk image from scratch.  Some good links to help you if that's what
you're interested in, are the bootdisk howto, and the linux from scratch
folks.  Even if you're making a standard udpcast floppy/cd, these links
should be helpful.

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Bootdisk-HOWTO/index.html
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org

-Dylan