[Udpcast] UDPcast on a Mac again

Nathaniel Sbar natsbar at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 18:50:34 CEST 2003

Installed Yellowdog, compiled udpcast-20030831.tar.gz,
works fine from there, but what do I need to do next
to start making bootable CD's.  I'll be happy to RTFM,
but please point me towards the right manual.  Here's
my questions.

- What's the tar.gz for the boot image generator?
- Syslinux won't make without mingw-gcc, can't find
that tar.gz either, or at least I can't tell which
tar.gz will make install that command.
- No bzimage on my machine.  Does this mean I get to
learn my first kernel complile?
- Is all this even doable?

Thanks for the help.

Nate.