[Udpcast] alternative boot disks

John Allison John_Allison at abss.k12.nc.us
Mon Mar 10 20:29:39 CET 2003

acooks at cs.up.ac.za writes:
>Hi
>
>I built a custom boot disk with a 2.4.20 kernel, dhcpcd and 3c59x and
>eepro100 support and just the receiver, it fits on a standard 1.44MB
>floppy. There is also a sender available with the same specs.
>Anyone interested?
>
>I'm also having a little problem. I'm not sure if anything is actually
>happening, because neither sender nor receiver prints anything to screen
>after "press any key to start" and the subsequent keypress.
>
>One last thing: Is udpcast still in active development?
>

>Andrew

>Andrew Cooks
>TechTeam                 	TechTeam -- "We make it work."
>Computer Science dept.
>University of Pretoria

i don't know if udp cast is in actice development but i am still trying to get
it to work with the new gigabit ethernet cards from intel.  there are to many
e1000.o drivers to try and i have not got any to work yet.  i need the driver
to go with a dell gx260 and sff gx260.  any kind words would be helpful.

(John Allison †)