[Udpcast] alternative boot disks

Andrew Cooks acooks at cs.up.ac.za
Mon Mar 10 17:38:59 CET 2003

Hi

I built a custom boot disk with a 2.4.20 kernel, dhcpcd and 3c59x and
eepro100 support and just the receiver, it fits on a standard 1.44MB
floppy. There is also a sender available with the same specs.
Anyone interested?

I'm also having a little problem. I'm not sure if anything is actually
happening, because neither sender nor receiver prints anything to screen
after "press any key to start" and the subsequent keypress.

One last thing: Is udpcast still in active development?

Andrew

Andrew Cooks
TechTeam                 	TechTeam -- "We make it work."
Computer Science dept.
University of Pretoria