[Udpcast] "--full-duplex" option in cast-o-matic initrd images

Jens Breuer breuer.jens at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 19 23:15:59 CET 2010

Hello Tom,

this is only partially true.
The section indeed begins with
"The following networking options should be supplied both on the
sender and the receivers:"
But if you read on further you'll find
"The following networking options should be supplied only on the sender:"
right before the explanation of --mcast-data-address which is in the
same block as --full-duplex.

I would agree that this is not well highlighted in the documentation.

To be honest I am not sure if I explicitly used --full-duplex in the
past (and now) so I am probably not of much help for the question of
autonegotioation.

Kind regards
Jens