[Udpcast] "--full-duplex" option in cast-o-matic initrd images

Jens Breuer breuer.jens at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 19 21:19:54 CET 2010

Hello Tom,

could it be that you specified --full-duplex as a command for the receiver?
I think it doesn't make sense for the receiver as the part that spits
the traffic and therefore has to take care of the amount of traffic is
solely the sender.
However, at my end the sender happily eats the option whereas the
receiver errors out.

Kind regards
Jens