[Udpcast] how to...

Alain Knaff alain at knaff.lu
Mon Oct 20 06:20:10 CEST 2008

javier.chen wrote:
> Hi, alain, sorry, i do not have a clear expression of what I mean.
>
> My mean: power on(my client computer)  ->    show a menu    ->
> choose udp-receiver, then i can receive the large file from server.

Yes, that's supposed how it is supposed to work...

> What can i do?
> Using udpcast instead of PXE?

PXE is one of several ways to boot udpcast. Other ways are CDROM or
floppy. So it's not "instead", but rather "with".

> And how to?

What is your question exactly, at which step are you stuck?

Or maybe try in Spanish (off-list...) if you are more comfortable that
way. Two of my colleagues at work speak Spanish, maybe they can translate.