[Udpcast] Big Problem with cloned MACs

D G Teed dteed at artistic.ca
Sun Feb 17 12:47:54 CET 2008

This story is so strange that I think we need to take a look at whether
it might be a false positive.

Why do you say the MAC addresses are the same?  What
actual commands or steps did you take which revealed the MAC
addresses?  Is it ifconfig, arp, looking at DHCP logs, etc?
Whenever I see something which meets my disbelief I
seek confirmation from another angle, in case the first tool
is lying (picking up something from a file rather than live).

--Donald