[Udpcast] online-Interface e1000 problems

Dieter Kroemer kroediet at arcor.de
Wed Jun 21 13:09:35 CEST 2006

Hi,

after creater in the online interface an image for the intelpro1000-nic I get after startingthe computer  with udpcast following message:

/lib/modules/2.6.11.12udpcast/modules.pcimap (No such file or directory) --> after klicking okay:  mod probe: could not parse modules.dep.

I've got an older udpcast image (from december 20005) for the e1000, there are no problems.

(I need a newer image, because  the computer have to resart after finishing the cloning.)

What can I do?

Kind regards
Dieter