[Udpcast] pxe images error

Sara Nery sara at cepedi.org.br
Mon Jul 17 20:05:45 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I'm testing the pxe images on site to clone images, but it is bringing me this
error on the receiver machine:

"Warning: unable to open an inital console.
Kernel panic - not syncing: No init found. Try passing init=option to kernel.
I'm using the same initrd and linux kernel on site.

Sometime ago, I had the same error in a minilinux project I was working on.
The problem was that I was using the busybox package instead of
busybox-static. The busybox needs the glibc and the busyboox-static does not
need. I wonder if this is the same error. Have anybody here passed the same
problem?May somebody help me with this issue?

Sara Nery

ps - sorry for my poor english

Sara Nery Silva
Analista de Sistemas
CEPEDI - Centro de Pesquisa e Desenvolvimento em Informatica e
ELetroeletronica de Ilheus

CEPEDI Webmail - http://webmail.cepedi.org.br/