[Udpcast] Automatic reboot and DHCP-timeout

D Teed dteed at artistic.ca
Tue Jun 28 19:42:29 CEST 2005

Sorry, I didn't notice you are using floppy images -
which are different than PXE boot images.

I'm not sure what makeImage is doing underneath in the case of
the --cpio option, so someone else will need to answer this.

Perhaps the floppy can be accessed like this example
in the genromfs man page:

mount -t romfs /dev/fd0 /mnt

--Donald Teed