[Udpcast] Problems with udpcast in combination with a fileserver

Thomas Kuehling thomas.kuehling at mapsolute.com
Mon Dec 12 12:32:42 CET 2005

Dear all,

i've got a strange problem with udpcast. If i store the files on an
ext3-partition on a fileserver via udp-reciever -f foo.image and clone
it on the other notebook, i am not able to boot the new system on it.
When i look on the hdd, i see the several partitions, but no partition
types.

What's my fault? I am getting more and more confused. Please help me.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Thomas Kühling

--
Mapsolute Gmbh - Techn. Administration - TK2325-RIPE
Düsseldorfer Straße 40a - 65760 Eschborn/Frankfurt a.M. - Germany