F11 feature not responding

Alain Knaff alain at knaff.lu
Tue Apr 13 22:11:46 CEST 2004

begin  Tuesday 13 April 2004 22:02, Donald Teed quote:
> Strange.  Another mailing list I'm on - nSLUG (nslug.ns.ca)
> stopped with an unknown system error about one month ago.
>
> Anyway, hopefully it will be back up soon.
>
> --Donald Teed

On our site, it seems that the udpcast list is the only one
affected. All others still archive just fine...

And yes, the "Archive messages" options is set to Yes.

Well, if nothing else helps, I'll just set up a second list
(subscribed to the first) just for managing the archives...