F11 feature not responding

Donald Teed dteed at artistic.ca
Tue Apr 13 14:26:20 CEST 2004

Hello,

I'm going to test imaging using something similar to Ghost for Unix
and verify if the problem is specific to udpcast, or may be
a problem in common with other open source imaging solutions.

We are also going to verify that when F11 is the very first thing
done after imaging, we still see the failure.  (I've wondered if
aborting the Windows boot up caused something strange to happen
with the F11 feature in CMOS - a Windows boot was usually the first thing
the techs tested.)

I expect you have your reasons for shutting down the mailing list
from going out to other people, or to the archives on the web site,
but it is unfortunate that I can't find out if other uspcast users
might have experience with a specific problem like this one.

Regards,

--Donald Teed