[Udpcast] Udpcast 20030517 compilation problem..

Alain Knaff alain at knaff.lu
Thu May 22 09:44:11 CEST 2003

On Thursday 22 May 2003 02:12, Saikrishna Dasari wrote:
> Hi Alain,
>  When I am trying to cmpile the sources
> (udpcast-200317.tar.gz) it is complaing about a file
> names "libb_udpcast.h". There is no file with this
> name in the sources provided. I guess a function names
> xmalloc() in the pregram needs this file.

Yes. That file is part of busybox. You need to place the busybox
sources in a directory next to udpcdialog (../busybox-0.60.5)

 "make" then compiles a standalone version of udpcdialog (useful only
for testing)
 "make bb" compiles a version integrated in busybox (the executable
can then be found in the busybox directory after compilation)