[Udpcast] another e1000.o

Nathaniel Sbar natsbar at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 22:03:09 CEST 2003

Just out of curiousity, I have another e1000.o
question.  I hooked two pc's up to each other with a
crossover cable (so no switch needed), and started
UDPcasting from one to the other without compression.
I was using the 20030524 build.  Top speed on the
transfer was about 92Mbps.  That's great and all, but
the NIC is a gigabit ethernet NIC and I was hoping
that there was some way to multiply that speed by ten
(give or take).  Is this something a user can do, or
is this something that takes talent (as in coding
skill)?

Nate Sbar.